Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sleep Over Gone




Introduction: This is a story i wrote bassed on events on my life, but this did not really happen. If u have a weak stomach, i warn u, dont read this. And, this story was the rough draft, and the revised version is not here atm, so,dont be mean =(

The Sleep-over That Went Wrong
John Doe




The date is December 10th of 2005, and I am over my friend Guy's house. Before my story begins I must tell you that I am bisexual. So ,Im over Guy's house, I was very hungry and very horny that night by the way, and me and Guy are playing PS2. I look at Guy, he looks so sexy in the light of the room. I looked down and I seen his wonderfull shaped ass. It is so plump and sexy. I started to get a hard on. I needed to get relief. It would not be long from now. We played games for a little bit and we decided to go to bed. It was about 11:00pm as I climbed into bed .I noticed that he was laying right next to me."What are you doing in here in my bed man?" "Dude, it is my house, so I can sleep whereever I want. I did not mind at all. So I said ok. I made it up my mind that It was going to be the worst night of his life.

After about one hour I woke up. He is asleep next to me, and he is in his pj's. I took his covers of of his body and looked at him. After a bit I took my hand and ran it down his chest onto his tummy. Oh boy was it smooth! I started going down to his dick, and boy was I nervous. I put my hand under his pants slowly and I felt his cock. It was so small, but yet very sexual. I rubed his cock in my hand. My worst fear finally came true... he woke up! I drew a blank of words, but I did the only thing that i'm good at. I put my hand on his mouth and his nose. He stired in my arms for a bit, but eventually passed out. I took full advantage of him. I tore his cloth off his body and looked apon his body. He had a little 4 inch cock, but it looked so good. He was not the skinnest of people, around 100 pounds, me being 290.

I took my pants off and pulled out my 6 inch cock and stuck it in his mouth. Oh boy did it feel good!!!! After a while, I took my cock out of his mouth and went down to his cock, I started to sucked on it gingerly. It tasted so good! After 20 min, Guy starts to stir. When he opened his eyes, he was in a state of shock. He did not know what to think. I reached over and took the PS2 controler and bashed him in his head with it. Over, and over I hit him in the head with the controler. He was out again. I walked over to the other side of room and got duct tape out of the closet, and taped his mouth, feet, and hands togeather. I decided to walk downstairs and look around for something. I walked into the kitchen and picked up a 12 inch butchers knife and walked around a bit, pondering what to do with it. I decided to walk into his sisters room.

I walked over to the pint size bed and looked at her fagile body. I rolled the covers off of her and layed my hand on her legs. She opened her eyes. I quickly took her covers and smothered her till she passed out. While she was out, I took the knife and slit her wrists. Watching the blood poor out turned me on so much. I put tape over her mouth and pulled down my pants. I put my hand on her 6 year old pussy mound and felt her juices flowing. I striped her of her cloth and whiped my cock out and stuck it into her inocent pussy. It was a very tight fit, but the feeling was amazing. While I was fucking her, I took the knife and grazed it over her tiny legs. I stoped fucking for a while and decided what i was going to do next. I dug the knife into her leg and peeled a baseball card size chunk of skin off her leg. This awoke her.

She tried to scream, but the tape over her mouth muffeled her screams. I took the piece of tender meat and put it into my mouth. I chewed and chewed on the tender white meat. After I finished with the meat, I began to start fucking her again. But this time, she was fully aware of what was going on. I proceded to pop her little 6 year old cherry. She screamed in horror not knowing what was going on in her little love box. I fucked her for atleast 1 hour, then I remembered Guy, and his grandparents. I stoped fucking her and looked at her from a distance. I seen her wrists were pooring out blood, a little faster than before. I new she would expire soon. I walked out of her room and closed her door.

Though this whole ordeal, her grandparents did not even wake up. At this time, I wondered what Guy was doing upstairs in his room. I walked up to his grandpa and grandma, they were fast asleep. I decided not to do anything sexually to them. They were to fucking old. I walked up to them and put my knife on the grandpa's neck very slowly. I slit his throat and stabed his grandma in the chest. To my surprise they did not wake up.

They both bled out onto the floor. I went back into Guy's 6 year old sisters room, and she was dead, but that did not stop me from fucking her again!! She looked so good! I fucked that little pussy untill it was covered in blood and my cum.

After I got done with her I walked back up to Guys room. I looked at him, bloody and stiring. I went back downstairs and looked though there shit. I found a rusty potato peeler. I new this was going to be enjoyable! I walked upstairs to him and took the potato peeler and took the tape off his mouth and made him to open his mouth, and once he did, I took his toung and ran the peeler down his toung. Thin slices of toung came off. I picked all of them up and stuffed them into my pockets. He was screaming wildly, but I did not care, I was haveing a good fucking time.

I put his naked body back up on the bed and made him suck my cock. His teeth were so fucking sharp. So I took my cock out of his mouth and punched his face untill his teeth came out. What a rush! I kept punching him in the mouth until I noticed he was about to pass out from the beating. I picked him up and spit in his face, and bent him over. I fucked him in his tight little ass, he screamed and screamed, but after a while he could not scream anymore. He just took the fucking like the the little bitch he was. I fucked his asshole wildly. After a bit of punishment, his ass started to bleed. I bent down to his ass and began to chew on it. I took huge chunks of meat out of his ass and put them into my pocked to with the toung slices. I threw him on the ground after I came into his ass, and picked up my pants and buttoned them. But I wasn't even close to being done yet! Not even close!

I went back downstairs and went into his grandparents room and got the 12 inch blade and brung it back upstairs. I walked over to his almost lifeless body and picked him up and put him on the bed and rolled him over. I went down to his legs and ran the blade down his leg and cut a long slit down it. Then I started to peel the skin off his leg. After I started, it seemed I could not stop. I skined his whole leg and cut the flesh up into little pieces and put them into a bag. I skined both of his legs and threw the flesh into the other side of the room. Guy was trying to cream from all the pain, but he couldn't. I turned him over and began to rub the blade over his cock. I took the blade and cut his cock off, very slowly though. After I cut it off I did the same thing to his nuts. I stuck it in my mouth and chewed it. I took his nuts and put them into another bag. By this time Guy was hanging onto life by a thread.

So I walked over to to him and put the blade up to his neck, and oh so slowly cut into his neck. His last words were "Burn in hell." And I knew that was where I was going, but I did not care anymore. I finished skining his body and cut his head off and took it by the hair. I walked thoughout his room and picked up the little bits of skin and put it in the bags. I took it downstairs and set it by the stairs. I went back into his sisters room and sat on her bed. I looked at her and rolled her over. I put the blade on her sexy tummy and stuck the knife into it.

I open her stomach up and took out all her organs and let them flow on my body. It was the best feeling of my life. I took all her organs and rapped them around my dick and fucked them. I fucked them untill I came in the organs. I walked over to the kitchen the cum filled organs and put them into an awaiting pot and turned it on. I took the toung and the flesh from Guy and put them into the pot with some herbs and spices. I took his head and slapped it onto a cooking sheet and put it into the oven.

While Guy and his sister were cooking, I went up to his room and started to look through all his shit. I found some money and junk but that was about it. Beep! They were ready! I walked down the stairs and took Guys remains out of the oven and the same with his sisters organs and put them all on one big plate. I sat down and dug in. It was the best meal I ever had! All the flesh was a pinkish color. I ate the skin soup first, then worked my way to Guys head. After I was done eating I cleaned up like the good boy I am :). I Walked over to the phone and called the police and told them everything I did and hung up the phone. I walked out of Guys house slowly and got on my bike and rode home. On the way home I felt in my pocket and felt a little bit of toung and looked at it and I thought to myself, "Those poor Guys, they never knew it was even cuming."


The End


No comments:

Post a Comment